We are currently looking for Company Drivers to haul frac sand.
We are looking for responsible truck drivers to haul Frac sand in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and the West Virginia area.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Safely load and deliver to designated well site.
Drivers MUST follow ALL safety procedures.
Follow instructions given by the customer, dispatch, or on-site truck spotters.
Perform pre/post trip inspection of the vehicle daily.
– Must have at least 2 years of truck driving experience.
– Must have a CLEAN MVR
– Must be able to pass a drug screen
– Must have a reliable cell phone.
– Must be willing to work 21 days / 7 days off schedule.
– Safeland or Osha-10
– H2S Awareness Training
– Respiratory Fit Test
** These are the required certifications you will need to start the job **
Driver earns 25% to 27% of the weekly load revenue…..Can gross more! It’s all about how YOU run.
Fuel card provided.
Incentives will be discussed.
Salary: $83,000 to $145,000/year
CLASS A CDL: 2 years (Required)
Trucking payment: – Percent per load
Apply Using The Link Below:
- Driver Type Company Driver
- Distance Regional
- Pay Type Percentage
- Weekly $1,600 - $2,800 $ $1,600 - $2,800 Month
- Annual $83k to $145k
- Pay Frequency Weekly
- License Class A
- OTR Experience 2 years
- Home Time 3 weeks on 7 days off